- To Setup personal stationery, click on the “New Email”.
- To change the background of your email body click on “Options”.
- Now select “Page Color” option.
- Insert any picture.
- Now stationery is ready to save. Go to “File” and click “Save As”.
- Select the path and specify the file name for the stationary item created, and click “Save”.
- Go to “File” and then select “Options”.
- Select “Mail” and go to “Stationery and Fonts”.Then select theme which you saved earlier.
- Now whenever you select new email to send mail you will get your personal stationery saved.
Tags: Microsoft Email, Outlook 2013, Outlook Features