VOIP Phone System for Small Businesses in Inverness
VoIP Phone Sales, consulting and Support
Why Businesses in Inverness Area Are Switching to VoIP
- As long as you’ve got a reliable internet connection, VoIP system costs are much lower
- Long distance calls won’t cost you a fortune because they are digitized and transmitted over the web
- Additional features such as conferencing, voice mail, call forwarding, etc. involve no extra fees
- Your employees can make calls from the desktop (by using a software), desk-phone or a VoIP enabled mobile app on your smart phone
- A VoIP system can easily be moved around; as long as you have the internet connection; it’s your cheap but reliable business voip system on-the-move
- Not just voice, VoIP systems can also be used for integrated communication i.e. audio-video conference calls, voice mail transfers to email, fax through email or video transfers while on call.
Great Voice Quality & A Reliable System
VoIP Phone systems can add value to your business only if they are selected, configured and maintained correctly.
This is where DP Tech Group comes into the picture.
How We Can Help
- Carry out an on-site assessment to determine whether you have the right environment (bandwidth and infrastructure) for VoIP installations
- Assist you in choosing a VoIP service provider in Inverness Area that best meets your requirements in terms of the quality of service, guarantees and budget
- Setup and configure a VoIP system correctly so that your employees don’t have to struggle with poor voice quality and dropped calls
- Your hosted VoIP system will be monitored 24×7; we will also prepare a contingency plan
With us, it’s possible for you to make the best use of VoIP systems.
You can go about your day to day business activities with complete peace of mind as we’ve got your back.
How to Get More Information?
Whether you are doubtful about the feasibility of VoIP systems, want to learn about the fixed and recurring expenses involved or anything else, feel free to give us a call.
Dial 630-372-0100 and talk to a VoIP expert in Inverness Area today!
VoIP Services Offered
|VoIP Phone Systems
Virtual PBX (VoIP PBX)
Hosted PBX (IP PBX)
On-premise PBX (IP PBX)
Virtual Phone System
IP Phone Systems
Small Business Phones
Home Office Phones
|Multiple VoIP Providers
VoIP Phone Service
Major VoIP Service Providers
Best VoIP Service
Business VoIP Solutions