- First step, login into your Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Select on “Outlook” from the “App Launcher“, if not in the email app.
- Click on “New” for creating a new email message.
- To insert an attachment, click on “Insert” and select “Attachments or OneDrive files” option.
- Browse to the file you want to attach with the email message. In following image, we have attached “Team Site notebook”.
- Now, a window opens on your screen prompting you to “Share with OneDrive” or “Send as attachment“. If you want to send attachment as a separate copy or the intended viewer of the email doesn’t use “Outlook”, you can use the second option.
- You can see attachment on your web screen. Click “Send” to send the email.
Tags: Attachments in Office 365, Office 365 Emails