There are two methods to add an appointment in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
First Method :-
- To create an appointment or reminder, first select a calendar.
- Now click on a time slot (day , start and end time) and start typing.
- Once an appointment is set in the Calendar, click “Reminder” in the Ribbon and specify the time frame for the reminder to work.Second Method:-
- When in Calendar, select the “New Appointment” from the “Home” tab in the Ribbon.
- Specify the “Subject”, “Location”, “Start Time” and “End Time” of the appointment.
You can set appointment by any of the above methods and easily manage your schedule.