ACCOUNTING BLUES FOR SMALL BUSIESSES
Let’s face the truth – accounting is not the most exciting topic in the world of business. In fact, it’s one of the most monotonous activities. Small business owners would rather have a chit-chat about their products, services, customers and the latest innovations in the industry than their accounting woes, debits and credits, unless of course they are in accounting business, like us!
But all said and done, accounting is necessary for keeping a business afloat. While you may have tried your hands at QuickBooks for bookkeeping and kept an eye on expenses in recent past, you may not always continue to do so.
When Should a Small Business Outsource Its Accounting?
You need to consider outsourcing small business accounting to a dedicated firm such as DP Tech Group, for whom SME accounting is a key strength area, in case you fulfill some or all of the following criteria:
- Your business has reached 1 million dollars in revenues
- Your business is currently employing more than ten people
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the small business can no longer devote his ‘precious’ time to tedious and time-consuming tasks such as accounting; this time needs to be utilized in other, more important business functions
- You wish to get more from QuickBooks than just simple functionalities like billing & collections
- You are keen to have detailed financial reports prepared for your small business so that more informed, data-driven business decisions can be taken
- You want to raise outside investment and therefore, want the accounting to be done by a professional with proven experience in small business accounting
- You want to eliminate the time & expense associated with recruitment, training and management of in-house accounting staff
Outsourcing small business accounting to DP Tech Group has a strategic advantage to it and just by skimming through the above list, you will understand if your small business is the right fit.
Why Outsource Small Business Accounting to DP Tech Group?
- Specialist finance and accounting service provider by yours side
- You pay for what you need; custom small business accounting solutions available
- We do not deploy function specialists who can perform only one type of accounting task for small business accounting services; we deploy professionals who’ve prior experience in taking up a variety of accounting tasks concerning small businesses
- Disappearing inventory, a tax deduction that you are entitled to or payment that are due – our accountants will ensure you do not miss out on anything
- Get professional assistance for putting together financial reports that can help you get investment or loan approvals
Give us a call at 630-372-0100 and talk to a small business accounting representative. We will provide you with a cost-benefit analysis after having understood your business model and the challenges that you’re facing currently.