TRY OUR VIRTUAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES!
Hiring a virtual accountant is one of the best ways smart business owners and senior managers at growing businesses (small and medium scale businesses including startups) successfully regain the time they’d otherwise spend on monotonous and non-core tasks such as bookkeeping and account maintenance. An increasingly large number of business owners and managers around the globe are now hiring online accountants.
If you want a dedicated professional with enough domain knowledge to handle accounting for your business but don’t want to get entangled in recruitment, training, attrition, administrative costs, etc., it is time to get in touch with DP Tech Group to outsource virtual accounting overseas.
A virtual accountant works just like your full-time, in-house employee, except that s/he works from a remote location at a lesser cost and communicates digitally.
Our Virtual Accounting Services
If you are self-employed or run a startup, small scale business, medium scale business or a nonprofit organization, you can benefit immensely by outsourcing some or all of the tedious accounting tasks to one or more virtual accountants. We provide the following virtual accounting services:
- Maintenance of business accounts
- Updating business accounts
- Bookkeeping and auditing
- Budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting
- Business investment planning assistance
Why Businesses Hire Virtual Accountants These Days?
- Be more focused on improving your bottom-line instead of the tedious accounting tasks
- Reduced administrative costs as you will have one less workstation to spend money on
- Access to highly experienced accountants who can work full-time on your day to day business accounting requirements
- No accounting backlogs are created
Why Outsource Virtual Accounting Service to DP Tech Group?
- We sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before you send us any of your financial data; we attach maximum importance to data confidentiality
- We draw up clear cut Client Procedure Manual (CPM); this document will outline the various responsibilities of an overseas virtual accountant that you hire with us and the timelines
- Compared to other service providers, our virtual accounting services are more cost-effective
- Our accountants use some of the most advanced accounting software including but not limited to Quick Books, NetSuite, and Peachtree. We can always work with your existing software if it’s a reputed one; you do not have to invest in buying a new one.
- All our accountants are qualified professionals with relevant certifications along with graduate or post-graduate degrees such as BBA, B.Com, M.Com, C.A. and M.B.A. Our accountants who support our virtual accounting service division have also been trained on important regulations (SEC, for instance) and declarations such as IAS, US GAAP, and AICPA.
- With DP Tech Group, you get assigned an accounting team or an accountant; you are also provided the contact information and when the need arises, you don’t have to wait for hours to get a response.
- In case your regular virtual accountant is on leave for some reason or unavailable due to an unavoidable circumstance, we deploy another resource familiar with your business so that your day to day business operations aren’t affected
- Our virtual accountants have good communication skills; day to day communications take place over different platforms such as messenger, phone calls, Skype, emails and AOL.
- We let our clients decide if they want to have a monthly association at first or sign a long term contract with us right away when outsourcing virtual accounting services to our overseas team.
- You will be provided with the CV of an accountant before you sign on the dotted line; clients can also interview an accountant or hold a discovery conference call with the accountant along with our project manager.
We Have In Place Processes That Deliver; Call Today!
By hiring a fulltime virtual accountant at a reasonable cost with DP Tech Group, you will notice a difference in your business organization’s bottom-line almost immediately.
Call us today at 630-372-0100 and speak with an expert. We will patiently listen to your requirements and try to understand your business model. Feel free to ask about virtual accounting service timelines, inquiry response time, virtual accounting turnaround time, insurance, quality assurance, agreements, etc. We’d be more than happy to set a review after having delivered the first set of requirements so that we can deliberate on whether the work delivered meets your expectations or if any alterations are needed.