PROPERTY MANAGEMENT HEADACHES? OUTSOURCE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!!
Property owners as well as individuals and companies operating in the real estate sector have a hard time handling property management back office services. A property owner’s earnest desire is to book a yearly profit without having to get entangled in countless other tasks ranging from routine maintenance and emergency repairs to documentation, legalities, promotions, payment collections, evictions, and provision of on-call support to tenants. Completing all such tasks well in time and on a budget requires significant effort. This is precisely the reason why experienced property owners and companies having rental properties choose to outsource property management back office services to strategic partners. This way, they are able to focus on their main line of business and have complete peace of mind in knowledge that a professional team is looking after everything from a leaking faucet to an apartment eviction.
DP Tech Group as your strategic partner, can professionally manage a property – commercial or residential – for you. From general upkeep to running campaigns for signing up new tenants to coordinating with vendors and scheduling/processing payments, we have a work-ready team for you to look after all aspects of property management back office services.
Which Property Management Back Office Services Can be outsourced to DP Tech Group?
Our property management back-office service division overseas comprises of administrators, property management specialists, contract managers, coordinators and voice call support staff. We have 7+ years of experience in handling back-office operations for property owners and organizations with rental property portfolios. We now offer full range of services. You can outsource some or all of the property management back office services to an overseas location with us:
Outsource Property Management Support Services:
- Our team will handle communications with property owners, current tenants and stakeholders involved in the value chain, and prospective buyers/tenants; our support team will coordinate with everyone so that you do not have to do any legwork
- Cross-verifications and background checks as and when required; this is done before a contract is signed with a prospective buyer/tenant
- Monitoring the status and condition of a property; address issues if any, on a priority basis, by engaging various stakeholders
- Register grievances or concerns of tenants; complaints are responded to via email, messenger or phone calls
Outsource Property Management Payment Processing Service:
- Our team will collect rental payments, handle deposits and complete related paperwork
- Handle payment reminders and related legal issues
- Payroll management for all staff members involved in property maintenance and management
Outsource Property Management Legal Services:
- Drafting all rental documentations as per the applicable laws of the state and country
- Drafting service level agreements (SLAs) and other such agreements that may be required to protect the interests of property owner and tenant both
- Professional legal support for carrying out evictions as and when required
Outsource Property Management Maintenance Services:
- We can look after complete maintenance of all kinds of properties in accordance with the predefined maintenance list; our property management team will look after the general upkeep and engage local service providers and vendors as and when required for repairs
- Identifying and contracting vendors who can provide property maintenance services
- Drafting maintenance schedules and carrying out maintenance audits
- Engage electricians, plumbers, cleaners, and other staff in the locality – an individual or a company – to address complaints raised by the tenants
- Create, maintain and provide reports describing status of maintenance work to the client
Outsource Property Management Marketing Services
- Identifying suitable platforms (newspapers, magazines, websites, craiglist, etc.) for publishing advertisements
- Creating digital and offline campaigns for promoting the property to attract more tenants
When Should You Outsource Property Management Back Office?
- You are concerned about tenant satisfaction rate and want it to be excellent so that your rental properties achieve a high occupancy rate all through the year
- You have multiple rental properties in your portfolio that are difficult to maintain and supervise since you want to keep a small in-house team
- You’re looking at saving more by outsourcing property management tasks to a strategic partner specializing in running back office operations
- Sourcing, appointing and coordinating with suppliers & service providers is necessary for upkeep of a property
- You do not want get entangled in hand-on management, which on occasions, can be very stressful
Why Outsource Property Management Back Office Processes to DP Tech Group?
- Our complaint redressal service works 24 hours a day, six days a week. All support teams at overseas delivery centers are properly staffed so that tenants receive satisfactory property management back office services
- We provide a property manager – a single point of contact – for each property who supervises back office operations and coordinates with all stakeholders including the client
- We undertake all property management related tasks for you. From publicity to tenant/buyer screening and background checks to contract drafting, payment collection/deposit, payroll processing, maintenance scheduling, property inspections, repairs and evictions, we handle everything.
- We have hands-on experience in managing back office operations for a global clientele
- Our teams are familiar with applicable laws in the US, UK and several European nations
Call us today at 630-372-0100 to know more about the process we follow and how property management back office outsourcing can help you. We will patiently explain how we define the scope of service, create timelines and plan resource allocation, engage specialist property managers, initiate training and define escalation schedules.