INVOICE PROCESSING MADE EASY!
Invoice Processing is a business critical task that needs to given the due importance. Incorrect invoice amount, for example, can have an adverse impact on customer satisfaction. Slow invoice processing can cripple your business operations. Excess payments can affect the available capital. For streamlined business operations, it is important to consider outsourcing invoice processing to a dedicated third party service provider such as DP Tech Group.
Why Outsource Invoice Processing Services to DP Tech Group?
Outsourcing invoice processing services is a smart business decision that one can make. Investing in highly expensive invoicing software, one that can accurately and efficiently tackle invoicing challenges and hiring a number of professionals (and then training them) to carry out invoice processing in-house is not advisable for a growing business organization. Apart from the availability of state-of-art invoicing software, listed below are some of the key reasons why our existing clients (B2B and B2C) outsourced their invoice processing requirements to DP Tech Group:
- Skilled Professionals: Our trained professionals with years of experience in invoice processing, can deal with large volumes of invoices in a very short span of time. This does not, however, imply that the quality of work is compromised in any manner. The quality assurance team continues to monitor the work delivered from time to time and the error ratio, no matter how small, is taken very seriously.
- Work As You Partner: When you choose DP Tech Group as your invoice processing service provider, we work as your strategic partner. We take deep interest in understanding your business model. We will study how your costs can be minimized, figure out what steps can be taken by your staff so that no crucial detail is ignored and establish processes that ensure fewer errors and faster turnaround time.
- Confidentiality: We take data security and client privacy very seriously. With powerful access control and audit control mechanisms in place, you can be assured of the fact that your business data will never be accessed by any unauthorized personnel. All necessary agreements (including NDAs and SLAs) are signed at the onset of an invoice processing project.
- More Accuracy: With advanced invoice processing software and a skilled workforce we can vouch for the fact you will be impressed with the reduction in total number of errors per day or per week. Imagine the loss of reputation resulting from less than required payments to customers or crippled capital availability resulting from excess payments. Deployment of invoice processing specialists and use of the latest software also helps ensure significantly lower processing time. For purchase invoice processing, we use tools based on OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition) technologies. With these tools, lots of required information from an invoice such as the order date, line item, vendor ID, line total, etc. can be captured accurately without much effort.
- Detailed Reports: We provide our clients with detailed reports on invoices that have been processed as well as the real-time status of invoices that at any point in time are being processed. If real time monitoring through advanced software isn’t required, invoice status reports can be made available at an interval that you are comfortable with.
Three Step Invoice Processing Procedure That We Follow
- Receiving the Invoices: We receive invoices via email, secure FTP servers or web based applications. In any case, it is ensured that the data transfer is always encrypted.
- Processing the Invoices: With an emphasis on the amount payable and the date of invoice, all invoices are checked for highest possible accuracy and processed by our trained professionals with the help of latest software. In case of any doubts, authorized personnel from client’s team is contacted for clarification or suggestions. In case of large volumes, invoices are also sorted based on the complexity levels, before they are processed.
- Sending the Invoices: The checked invoices are in the last stage moved on to an accounts payable system. We use a system that our invoice processing experts are comfortable with but provide the output in a format that your team is comfortable with.
All three stages are streamlined and automated where possible to achieve cost and time efficiencies while ensuring maximum accuracy in invoice processing.
Invoice Processing Services that You Can Outsource to DP Tech Group
- Matching your invoices to corresponding purchase orders
- Receipt creation and e-Invoicing
- Validating invoice data fields such as date, amount, ID, value, etc.
- Overseeing cash handling
- Logging transactions
- Paper invoice scanning and processing
- Receipts for supplier invoices
- Email, Messenger and Telephonic support
- Online monitoring of operations with easy to access dashboard
Invoice Processing – Get the DP Tech Group Advantage Today!
DP Tech Group can help you prioritize your focus on core business activities while we take care of invoice processing on your behalf. We’ve vast experience in handling diverse accounts payable procedures while successfully reducing time and costs for our clients operating in different industries across the world. We will also assist you in reducing the cost overheads associated with purchases and invoicing.
Give us a ring at 630-372-0100 and speak with an invoice processing specialist.
We will patiently listen to your requirements, try to understand the challenges that you are facing and explain how best we can serve as your invoice processing partner. You can take a call on whether to outsource invoice processing service to DP Tech Group or not, after opting for a free trial.