Does your organization handle large chunks of unformatted or unorganized data? Is data conversion or data processing vital to your business model? Since you’ve landed on this page, you probably know how important data management functions are. Data processing done incorrectly or not done at all can imply a direct loss of business opportunities as well as an indirect loss of business insights that could be drawn from an easy to analyze and continually updated data archive.
An increasingly large number of businesses rely on data for crucial decision making and if you too want to harness the power of data, look no further than DP Tech Group for data processing services. Our overseas data processing teams work with all types of input formats including but not limited to image scans, hard copies, documents, PDFs, books, Excel sheets & tabular data scans.
Outsource Some or All of Data Processing Services to DP Tech Group
With us, you can have complete peace of mind in knowledge that monotonous but extremely important data processing tasks are routinely handled by a professional data processing team overseas. You save more, get data processing done in less time and work with professionals who are proficient in English language when you outsource data processing to DP Tech Group,
Listed below are the data processing services that we provide to businesses of all sizes:
- Forms and order data processing service
- Survey data processing and mailing list compilation service
- Data, text and web mining service
- Consumer data processing service
- Data abstraction and DB creation service
- Transaction data processing service
- Image annotation and tagging data processing service
- Lead form data processing service
- Bank form data processing service
- Data redundancy checking service
- Market research form data processing service
Which Businesses Benefit from Data Processing?
While all kinds of modern-day businesses generate new data in the form of printed materials, document scans, survey forms, lead capture forms, market research forms, images, registration forms, etc., some require data processing services more than the others. In fact, for some verticals, data processing is critical to their core business models. Here’re some of the industry verticals that can benefit the most from data processing:
- Engineering sector companies require timely indexing of target locations and land records.
- Insurance, banking, financial and mortgage sector companies require data processing of forms, leads, claims documentation, invoices, financial instruments, etc.
- Automotive sector players need to keep clean records of inventory, maintained from time to time depending upon the size of operations.
- Hospitality sector players including hotels, resorts, tour operators, etc. need to aggregate reservation data, consumer data, customer feedback, etc.
- Healthcare organizations need to maintain patient info, medical histories, feedback, and numerous other records.
- eCommerce companies require frequent product image processing and product data updation.
Why Businesses Outsource Data Processing Requirements to DP Tech Group?
- Save up to 30% of your current data processing costs, by outsourcing your ongoing requirements to DP Tech Group without having to compromise on accuracy or turnaround time
- A fine combination of well-honed human skills and latest technology tools for working with data help ensure speedy data processing; OCR/ICR tools used at initial stages
- Support for digitizing data available in various formats including but not limited to XML, HTML, XHTML, PDF, CML, MS Reader, MS Word, etc.
- Multiple teams working in different time-zones ensure faster execution of a data processing project; all communications take place in real-time in your preferred time zone
- Stringent quality checks to ensure compliance with international benchmarks in data processing services
- Highest level of confidentiality maintained in keeping data secure from unauthorized access
Try Our Data Processing Services First, Decide Later
You can outsource a small data processing job to our overseas team before signing on the dotted line. This way, you will have firsthand experience of our data processing services and how we communicate.
You can talk to a data processing consultant with years of hands-on experience in handling data processing projects with overseas teams at 630-372-0100 Rest assured, all preliminary discussions, no matter how lengthy they get while we try to understand your requirements better, are non-obligatory. Call today!