NEED HELP WITH YOUR CUSTOMER’S ORDERS?
Have you been failing at completing and processing orders placed by customers in a timely and efficient manner? Is your business sales cycle in disarray because of poorly planned/executed order fulfillment process? Customer order processing is a business critical process and must never be ignored. It can have a direct impact on all new customer relationships, customer retention rate and future sales.
Managing customer order processing in-house can be tedious, time-consuming and expensive for most businesses, large and small. Regardless of whether your business is B2B or B2C, you can always make the smart decision of outsourcing sales order processing to DP Tech Group. This is one of the best things you can do to make sure your sales team’s hard work doesn’t go waste simply because the sale order process breaks down every now and then.
When Should You Consider Outsourcing Customer Order Processing?
The best time is when you know that the money spent on hiring a dedicated resource or a team for handling customer order processing is likely to be much less than the additional revenues generated through more sales.
In case you or your sales reps and other team members are experiencing any of the following in day to day business operations, you need to seriously consider hiring a dedicated company such as DP Tech Group, which can look after customer order processing tasks on your behalf:
- All requested orders are not handled in a timely manner because your current team is small in size or if your business has grown in size over the last few months/years and the existing team is no longer able to process all orders on time
- Sales reps and marketing professionals in your team have now been devoted to customer order processing tasks; it is affecting their performance in other areas or such a drop in performance is likely in near future
- You are expecting a sharp increase in orders placed with your website or storefront but do not wish to hire an in-house team for customer order processing as it could lead to a significant administrative overhead cost
- Your business lacks the latest technology and infrastructure required to process customer orders quickly and in a cost-efficient manner
- You do not have tried-and-tested customer order processing processes in place and do not wish to invest in hiring trainers & executives to oversee a new team that could handle the task in-house
Key Services that You Can Avail by Outsourcing Customer Order Processing
We assist our clients with a custom customer order processing solution. We do not provide a one-for-all service as each business has its unique set of needs. Our order processing services are including but not limited to:
- Customer order taking
- Purchase order management
- Order fulfillment
- Order status checks
- Order mailing service
- Wire transfer or payment via telephone when required
- Customer record management
- Various shipping/payment options
Benefits of Outsourcing Customer Order Processing
- Achieve a significant reduction (up to 30%) in the current cost incurred on operations and management for customer order processing
- Accurate and on-time order fulfillment
- Need not invest in office space or on hiring
- Need not hire professionals for training fresh hires for handling order processing
- Gain access to the latest technology systems used in order processing at no extra cost
The DP Tech Group Advantage: Why Businesses Pick Us for Customer Order Processing
- Domain Experience: We have 10+ years of experience in sale order processing for businesses operating in different industries and markets. When you outsource customer order processing to our overseas team, you also gain access to our support executives, project managers, executives, accountants and business analysts. Hiring all such resources, whose expertise you may require at one point or the other, is not always feasible even for large scale companies.
- Well-honed Processes: You can send us batched orders via email; alternatively, we can download them online from your eCommerce portal or a third party application. Once the information is received, we will start working on order fulfillment by entering all required information into the system to keep orders and the supply in harmony.
- Confidentiality and Data Security: We have the latest network security systems and work place access control mechanisms in place. We also sign all required NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) and SLAs (service level agreements).
- Custom Solution: There is no one-size-fits-all solution for all types of businesses when it comes to business critical elements such as sale order processing. We understand your sales process and the immediate challenges that you are facing. A custom customer order processing solution is then recommended to you.
You can direct all your focus and energies at product innovation, marketing, sales, distribution network, supplier tie-ups and other core business functions by outsourcing order processing to DP Tech Group. Call us today at 630-372-0100 and talk to an expert with prior experience in the field. All preliminary discussions about your requirements or how we can fulfill them, are non-obligatory in nature. We also provide a free trial so that you get a clear idea of how our service works.