- Go to “File” tab. Select “Option” icon.
- Go to “Advanced” option and click on “Send/Receive” button.
- Now, Send/Receive Groups window appears on your screen. Click on “Edit.
- Unmarked “Get folder unread count for subscribed folders”.
- Mark “User and custom behavior defined below”.
- Select Inbox from the selected account to include in send/receive and leave others unmarked. Click OK button.
- You can have synchronized folders in your outlook with the help of above screenshots.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
No comments yet.